Swimming Pool Remodel
With the recent economy, we’ve all been spending more time at home. So why not raise your expectations? Renovate your existing pool to add fun, new water features for entertainment. We’ve transformed Phoenix area pools up to 30 years old into fabulous, outdoor escapes. A swimming pool remodel can be as simple as making your old pool look new again or as in-depth as a complete yard makeover into an outdoor sanctuary.
If you can imagine it, we can build it. Swimming pool remodel specialists will work with your budget and style to ensure you create the backyard paradise you have always imagined. Here are just a few of the options that could start to update the look and function of your pool:Click HERE for Remodel Gallery
- Refinish Interior (even change from Plaster or Pebble for a whole new look)
- Energy Efficient Equipment Update Automated Controls
- Update your Chlorination System: Saltwater, Ozone System, or
- New Waterline Tile
- Add Water Features
- Add Custom boulders
- Mosaic Tile Inserts
- Depth Conversion or Shape Change Add a Baja Shelf
- Upgrade your Pool Cleaning System or add Dedicated Suction Lines
- Resurface your existing Deck or Add more to the Existing
- Add or update a heater for year round swimming
- New Light Fixtures, LED systems
- Add a Spa
- Add or repair an automatic water leveler
- We can add in a built in BBQ area, Fire Place, or Fire Pit to Create a Resort Atmosphere
Update your swimming pool equipment.
Your swimming pool remodel shouldn’t stop at the cosmetic. By utilizing the latest in swimming pool technology you can take an older and more expensive-to-maintain pool and turn it into a sparkling low maintenance retreat. Simply switching from to a variable speed or two speed pump can save you a fortune in electric bills.
Beware of old pool and spa drain covers!
Research has shown that old pool and spa drain covers can pose a serious entrapment risk to small swimmers. Recent legislation requires commercial pools to install new, safer drain covers, but has not yet addressed the risk to residential consumers. Protect your little swimmers. Ask a technician to check your drains to ensure they meet new safety standards. For more information on the dangers of entrapment and tips to keep your children safe, visit www.poolsafely.gov